Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cup of life


Liberation is celebration: I am celebrating on being alive. We are free from the spell of a witch. Those two years were hell. A stranger disturbed the tranquility of our existence and nearly destroyed my family.
Now, I am drinking from the cup of life. Life is beautiful so is our son. What more can we ask? Only one: Shadow stop following us. Live your life. You deserve a life - never take away another life.

Come join our celeberations and say Life is beautiful.

3 comments:

Rahul Singh said...

Hi, I will be the happiest if this is final. Lets plan to meet soon. Its been long time.

Outlook said...

It's great and happy to see back...Every thing in Life is a learning curve....Hope, trust and truthfulness win at the end....

thangjam & thangjam said...

Thank you Hubby Homs for creating this blogspot with your true heart and interest. I know how much me and Marvin meant for you. We love you.Looking forward for more Beautiful life for our future.